Once you arrive here you step into a rare world of sustainable luxury, surrounded by centuries of history and tradition.
The Italian Data Protection Authority, with order n.229 of 08.05.2014 published in the Official Journal n.126 of the 03.06.2014, adopted the European directive concerning cookies, aiming at the users privacy protection.
Therefore, the following information fulfills the duty of protecting the privacy of every user without compromising the navigation of the website you are visiting.
The following information could be updated, therefore we suggest visiting this page regularly.
In case you do not agree with these conditions, please do not use our services.
During your visit to our website, we may collect some data such as: IP address, the browser you are using.
If you use a mobile device, we may collect data regarding your device and your settings.
We may also collect data regarding you and your preferences.
Type of data processed
The Data Processor process personal data such as:
- name and surname;
- email address;
- address of residence or domicile
- age declaration;
- billing information;
(hereinafter jointly "personal data" or even "data").
Purposes of processing
The data collected are used and shared for:
- Bookings: your personal data are used to complete and manage your online booking and shared to third parties that are strictly related to your booking /purchase;
- Customer assistance: we share your data with the customer service personnel for every necessity related to your booking / purchase;
- Marketing activities: within the limits of the law, we use your information to send you news about services that may interest you. You can disable at any time the receiving of marketing communications by using the designated link.
- Other types of communications: according to the type of contact that you have given us, we may contact you by e-mail, telephone or message whenever we may need to:
o Process your request
o Send you reminders for the completion of a booking/purchase
o Send you an invitation to express your opinion about the purchase made/service used
- Market researches: other additional information that you may share in the occasion of market researches, shall be sued exclusively under your permission;
- Detection and prevention of fraud: we may use the information you provided to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal or unwanted activities;
- Improvement of our services: your data shall be used to improve the quality of our services and the functionalities of our website.
b) Only with specific and distinct consent your personal data will be processed for the following additional purposes
- sending newsletters by e-mail;
- marketing advertising;
- sending advertising material on services offered by the Data Processor;
Vistaterra S.r.l. will process personal data carefully and confidentiality and will not share it with third parties other than those indicated therein, unless specific, precise and transparent communication has been approved and confirmed by you.
Vistaterra S.r.l. may share, partially, some personal data provided by the users with other entities of the same group.
The Data Controller will share anonymized and aggregated information and will have the right to use this personal data for statistical analysis.
Period of data storage
Data Controller undertakes to keep your personal data for the reasonable time to carry out the purposes set out in point “Purposes of processing”.
Data Controller, in the case of the purposes referred to the paragraph Purposes of processing lett. b) , will process personal data for the time that is necessarily reasonable to fulfill the purposes for which it will be collected and in any case not beyond the terms of the law.
The processing of personal data is achieved through the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. The processing of personal will be made in paper and electronic way and also by automated processing.
The management and preservation of personal data will be carried out on servers located within the European Union of the Data Processor and / or appointed third-party companies. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, where necessary, will have the right to move the server location to Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the data transfer of non-EU countries will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the contractual standard clauses provided for European Commission.
Data sharing with third parties
In some cases it may be deemed necessary for us to resort to third-party service providers, acting and managing your data solely on our behalf.
The objective may be the simplification of the payment, marketing and advertising communications or analysis services.
Every third-party company is bound to confidentiality agreements and are prohibited from using your personal data for their own or other purposes.
We may share your data with the law enforcement authorities or other governmental authorities in cases provided for by law or if strictly necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute criminal activities.
We provide free applications for a wide range of mobile devices and an optimized version of our website for mobile.
These applications and the mobile website manage your personal data in the same way as in the website.
Cookies are data that a website collects in the browser of your computer or mobile device.
There are different types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: used to provide the best possible service to the user.
Technical cookies are those that allow a better browsing experience. For example, they remember what the language you prefer. These cookies don’t need your authorization.
Cookie settings → Impostazioni dei cookie in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings → Impostazioni dei cookie in Firefox
Cookie settings → Impostazioni dei cookie in Chrome
Cookie settings → Impostazioni dei cookie in Safari e iOS
- Profiling cookies: they use your personal data to send you tailored advertising according to your preferences.
- Analytical cookies: these are the ones we use to optimize and improve our website and to ensure that the same is always interesting and relevant.
_kuid_Control tag Salesforce – lasts 1 year – ACCEPT - DECLINE
- Third parties cookies: used by third parties to visualize customized advertising on our website or other websites. Third parties might use also commercial cookies to show their products and services on our website.
Everyone can ask to be removed from the tracking of profiling and third-parties cookies.
For the management of information collected by third parties, please refer to the relative policies.
To ensure greater transparency, we report below the website address of the various policies and cookie management modalities that might be used in this website.
Our cookies may have variable duration, in particular session cookies: they are valid only for the duration of a single research or navigation session and they disappear when closing the browser, while persistent cookies have variable duration.
The maximum duration of some cookies of this category is 5 years.
You can delete all the cookies from the browser at any time.
To change the configuration of profiling cookies, click on the above mentioned links.
Moreover, the main browser can be set in order not to accept cookies.
Please keep in mind that the deactivation of cookies may cause navigation difficulties or, sometimes, the impossibility of using some of the functionalities of the website.
Here below you will find the deactivation modalities of cookies for the main browsers.
For cookies setting in browsers different from the above mentioned, please refer to the information documents provided by the creator of the browser.
_ga, _gid Google https://support.google.com/dfp_premium/answer/2839090?hl=it
DCM – Home Page Google https://support.google.com/dfp_premium/answer/2839090?hl=it
FB Conversion pixel Facebook https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
Data Subject’s rights
As foreseen by the Regulations the data subject has the possibility to exercise the following rights, as detailed in the privacy statement on the web site:
- right of access;
- right to rectification;
- right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): Users have the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of own personal data;
- right to restriction of processing;
- right to data portability;
- right to object of processing;
- right to withdraw the consent (it is necessary to underline that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation);
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in Italiy is the Italian Data Protection Authority).
Vistaterra Srl protects your rights described above, which you can exercise by operating online, according to the same method of registration, or by sending a registered letter to the address Via Cerandini n. 40 – 10010 Parella (TO), Italy or by sending an email to [email protected]
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES AND THEIR MANAGEMENT IT IS POSSIBLE TO VISIT THE ENGLISH WEBSITE WWW.ALLABOUTCOOKIES.ORG.
ATTENTION: if you continue navigating in our website, we will assume that you accept the cookies that the system will install.